Long Lasting Comfort
If you have astigmatism, are you looking for a daily disposable contact lens that gives you clear vision, however you move your head or eyes? Do you find your eyes feel dry towards the end of the day? If so, 1• DAY ACUVUE® MOIST® for ASTIGMATISM may be a great choice of contact lens for you.
Ask your Eye Care Practitioner/Optometrist about 1• DAY ACUVUE® MOIST® for ASTIGMATISM if you:
- Have astigmatism.
- Are looking for a contact lens that is particularly easy to handle1.
- Lead a busy, active lifestyle and would prefer not to spend time cleaning and storing your contact lenses.
- Would like to wear your contact lenses from morning until night.
- Would like the cleanliness and convenience of a fresh, new lens every day.
- Need a contact lens that will stay in position to give you sharp vision, whatever you are doing.
- Find your eyes feel dry, especially towards the end of the day.
- Experience allergies, which sometimes make your contact lenses feel uncomfortable.
- Are looking for a contact lens that helps protect from the transmission of the sun’s UV rays*.
Thanks to developments in technology, people with astigmatism can enjoy the benefits of contact lenses. Our Accelerated Stabilisation Design (ASD) technology uses the natural power of your blink to help keep the contact lens in position and give you clear vision, regardless of how you move your head or eyes².
References and Disclaimers:1 JJVC Data on File2 McIlraith R et al.Toric lens orientation and visual acuity in non-standard conditions. CLAE 2010; 33:23-26*UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area.